Top 10 Reasons to Refer Your Patients
10. A Not-for-Profit, United Way Partner — By using our services we help you keep money in the county you so generously give to.
9. 24/7 Answering Service — All calls are answered in the local office or by a nurse. On-call needs go directly to one of our nurses.
8. Qualified Volunteers — All patient volunteers must go through extensive volunteer training before going on visits or offering respite care for caregivers.
7. Medical Social Workers, Clergy and Community Grief Support — We provide psychotherapy, supportive counseling and grief counseling locally. All hospice patients are offered support from our clergy, but it is their choice.
6. Support Local Health Providers — We support and use local business like our hospital, nursing facilities, pharmacies, DME companies and assisted living facilities.
5. Palliative Care — We work with your local physician to alleviate chronic illness symptoms. This program is free of charge and can be an addition to home health services a patient may already be receiving.
4. Local Physicians — Although we have a local certified hospice and palliative care medical director, we encourage primary care physicians to stay involved in the care.
3. Local Staff — Nurses, personal care specialists, medical directors and staff live near the patients our agency is caring for. Ohio’s Hospice Loving Care is your locally based agency. This is especially beneficial for the patients and their families in emergent situations.
2. Small Nurse to Patient Ratio — This allows patient and family to bond with nurse.
1. Only Hometown Agency — Our staff knows the community and its resources which allow us to provide the best possible care.